Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One Piece , Portgas D Ace



I Love PORTGAS D ACE Forever <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
x10 , 000.

XD Same as my friend already.
In One Piece , my most favourite character is ACE.
Jinbei , Luffy , Zoro , Garp , SHANK~








In One Piece , he died. I am quite.. dissapointed... or SAD , dude!
Unfortunely , that his part in One Piece already ended.
But he always remain in my mind! PEACE!
He not yet died! Not in my heart , kakakakaka~!

My One and Only Anime Character , PORTGAS D ACE.
From now on , I will totally be yours , Chewah.
So Damn Cute~!

2 comments:

  1. one piece ace was my favorite character at series. He had dramatic end of the series. Ace sacrifice his life at the end for his brother. That makes him my favorite and purchase at PIJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRY ace was cool and so sad that he died but hell look at luffy now fuck me but i will alway miss him white breed

    ReplyDelete